Monday 27 January 2014

by Anthony Caruso












In Love

Description:

A rarity in Washington, DC...The president and first lady are in love--with each other!

Please Click on The Picture Links Below For More Information:



Obama Caricature

Description:

Democratic Candidate USA Presidential Elections 2012



Kennedy-Clinton-Obama



The Prez

Description:

I don't want to talk politics, I just thought the subject would make for interesting artwork.






About:

I love the creative process and as I get older, my need to be creative increases. Being an artist and a digital artist is my second career. My long-standing interest in art transformed into an activity over 15 years ago and continued to grow after I retired as a college professor and scientist. I can honestly say that my art is a 24-7-365 passion. In fact, I cannot imagine a day going by without spending time in my studio, creating, designing, and trying new techniques. I have spent countless hours working to develop my skills.

I have a broad perspective on art. My art includes landscapes, portraits, still life and other realistic elements as well as scenes from my imagination.

I have been interested in art ever since I can remember. As a young boy, I couldn't wait for the weekly TV GUIDE to arrive at our house. You may wonder what importance the TV GUIDE has to someone interested in art. Well, the TV GUIDE back then used to contain an ad by an art correspondence school. In the ad, there was a line drawing of a deer named 'Blinky.' According to the ad, if you drew Blinky and sent in your drawing, the school would evaluate it and tell you if you had a future as an artist. I sent in several drawings but never received an answer. I was divested and gave up drawing for a long time (a few decades). My interest in art never completely left me, but, my life as an artist almost ended prematurely because of my experience with that little deer.


Akron, OH - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment