Saturday 25 January 2014

by Lynda Payton


The 2013 Inaugural Living Room collection was created using images taken by me with my cell phone as I watched at home, I thought about what this day meant to me and wondered how I could capture this moment in memories to pass on to my 7 grand children. With my cell phone, the television and my passion for creating photographic art, a multi-media art series, a Sofa Perspective was Created. I hope you enjoy!

Please Click On The Picture Links Below For More Information:

To See Lynda's Work In Nelson Mandela Blog Please Click  <> HERE <>

The Invocation
The Vision

We Do Not Believe


Barack Obama 


President Barack Obama


Martin And Obama


Swearing In


We Must Act

Our Journey Is Not Complete


Alexandria, VA - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment