Wednesday 22 January 2014

by Patty Vicknair


]





President Barack Obama Portrait

Description:

President Obama is serious and looks like he is contemplating the weight of the world on his shoulders. I tried to paint something different about Obama there are tons of Obama paintings, but this one I feel stands out with the emotion portrayed.

Doesn’t matter if you love him or hate him. He is still our 44th President. I pray that he is kept safe and that he leads us in the right direction. Not sure he going in the right direction yet, but I keep praying.

I wanted to express my support of the President. The best way I knew how was to paint a picture of him. I found the photographer Stephen Voss who works in DC and he had this wonderful photo. I asked him if I could paint it and he allowed me to do so. This painting is the result
24 X 36 Acrylic on Canvas

The original work is currently for sale.At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original by clicking on the picture link below.



About:

As an artist I have to be true to myself and admit that I paint what makes me happy. I like color, I like fun colorful happy images. So you will find paintings of actual living clowns, many of which are my friends on Facebook, you will also find tribute paintings to clowns who are no longer with us, but the laughter lives on. You will find Carnival masque paintings, because I love the glitter and the excitement and the mystery caught in the eye. You will find beautiful flowers, tranquil boats, and lions, and tigers, and bears...oh my... well I haven't painted a bear yet but, it could happen.

The point is I paint happy images that I hope you will enjoy looking at as much as I enjoyed painting them.









Fayetteville, AR - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment