Tuesday 21 January 2014

by Stefan Kuhn












For A Colored World

Description:

Barack Obama President of the United States of America.

Please Click On The Picture Links Below For More Information:



Made For USA



Barack Obama Watercolor

Description:

Barack Obama President of the United States of America.



About Stefan:

My Name is Stefan Kuhn and I was born in 1967. I live in a little Village in the Northern Part of Germany. Since 1983 I have used the computer for digital art. Sometimes I paint with oil or pastel crayons.

Most of my digital images are based on fractal compositions. But you can also find some digital paintings as well. I like to make experiments with the use different filters and materials.

Discover something new by looking my work. Feel the emotions that trigger them to you.

Hope you have fun by visiting my gallery In Fine Art America

Yours,


Stefan Kuhn


Leer - Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment