Friday 21 February 2014

by Bruce Graves










Pres. Barack Obama

Description:

Steel painting made up of Stainless Steel on Stainless Steel. A great investment that will be a round for a long time . It is More of a indoor piece I would say. Please feel free to leave a comment about any of my pieces . Let me put a smile on your face with one of my out of this world art pieces .

The original work is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original by clicking on the picture links below.






About Bruce:

Where my life begin as a welder/artists. I am a native son of Philadelphia PA I graduated from Germantown high school and attended Kelix Trade school for welding in 1988 where I became a certified welder. As I started my welding career my passion grew for welding. I was intrigued by what I could do with the power that was putting my hands in the things I could produce. There it was set it was not a mystery that I contracted this thing called the welder's light ! Welding was not just a job anymore it's my life for everything that I have learned in my life this is one thing that grabbed a hold of me and I held it just as tight. After learning the essentials of the trade I began creating abstract art out of scrap and recycled metal. The simple art object I initially crafted became more detailed and polished with time. This period of trial and error marked the beginning of my welding art career. I never consider myself to be an artist and I have never taken any art classes. I am still intrigued by the things I can create out of different types of metals and other earthly materials. I go through great trial and error to create unique one-of-a-kind art pieces. Friends and family encourage me to pursue my passion. In doing soBellgee1Steel Fuzion Art was formed. I moved to Richmond Virginia in 1990 and continue my career as a welder and the suing my passion as a welder/artists. I participated in many local art shows the never have seen this specific style duplicated. In 2003 I moved to South Carolina where I continue to participate in art shows and develop new art pieces as well as refining one of the newest techniques-' welding art portraits'. I am now being commissioned to create portraits which I call 'Steel Paintings' for clients near and far . One may think welding is a easy process but it's not at all I am challenged with intense temperatures of heat and brilliant UVA light that comes from welding. Despite the negative I am determined to excel in my craft and aspires to be the best at what I do. As an artist I tried to do my part to recycle by ' Going Green' whenever possible ! I recycled natural elements to include: different types of Steel, Glass and other earthly materials. They are reuse from common known use and forms to an art perspective. I'm always trying new and different techniques to bring you one-of-a-kind art pieces. My goal is to put a smile on everyone's face. By either taking you back to the pass at a point in time. Or to take you to the future with an art piece that is out of this world. My motto is 'always think outside the box the sky is not the limit' ! I would love to put a smile on your face stay so tuned for there are more to come. I have something for everyone Bellgee1 !


Florence, SC - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment