Sunday 16 February 2014

by Jaymes Thompson
















Description:


This piece was created as a parody of Michelle Obama's First Lady mission: make America eat healthy. I am now offering it as a print!

Please Click On The Picture Links Below For More Information:






About Jaymes:

Drawing always has been a passion of mine. From my early childhood, I've been creating and experimenting with art.

My original inspirations came from comic artists like Todd McFarlane, Sean Gordon Murphy, and Bill Waterson. Since my introduction to the world of Illustration, Norman Rockwell and his predecessor, J.C. Leyendecker also have influenced me.

I am a MassArt graduate with a BFA in Illustration, but a degree is only the beginning. When I entered the world of art I began a lifelong journey of self-improvement and reflection.


Chelmsford, MA - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment