Friday 14 February 2014

by Martin Velebil












Portrait Of Barack Obama

Description:

Portrait of Barack Obama on a A4 format drawn with black adn white chalk.

This original drawing is currently for sale.   At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system.   Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original by clicking on the links below:.




About:

My name is Martin Velebil. I enjoy drawing, graphic work and photography. 

Originaly I studied glass design in NovĂ˝ Bor, Czech Republic. After my ten years in a small glass company dedicated to art glass sandblasting, I decided to move on and try different ways of creating art. 

In 2012 I started exhibiting my works online and dedicating more time to photography and drawing. 

I love travelling and nature. That is the best inspiration for my photographic work. 
I also work with graphic programes, b&w photography colouring, retouching, portrait drawing and web design. 

If you like my work you should also check my gallery on my personal web at the picture link above:

Contact:

Address: 

Joan Maragall 13, 
Gava - Barcelona, Spain 08850 
land line: +34 931 786 358
cell phone: +34 622 744 853





Barcelona, Catalunya - Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment