Friday 14 February 2014

by Navo Art













Obama Gold

The original work is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original by clicking on the picture links below.





About

I am living in Berlin, Germany. A wonderful city! I had a three month course in drawing and painting when I was eight. Then my life moved toward science, one of my passions. At fourteen I discovered photographing and made experiences. I was very impressed by impressionism when I was eighteen. Meanwhile my creative drive has moved me toward abstract art. This process is still ongoing; I wonder where it would take me next!


All artworks are my own original work. Copyright © Navo Art - All rights reserved. 


Berlin, Be - Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment