Friday 21 March 2014

by Angela Mustin


One Man With One Voice For One People

Description:

I really didnt want to do obama... Although i admire him so much... I dont really go with what everyone else is doing or like doing famous people, i prefer to do everyday moes... You might want to say. But in getting ready for an exhibit an obama was requested so i had to do something different, something that really expressed the way i feel about mr. President and this is what came out... What do you think?.

The original work is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original by clicking on the picture link below.





About Angela:

I read once a quote in a calendar that said 'Neglect Not The Talent Within'. Ironically it was accompanied by a picture of a red head young lady and an easel painting a picture.... This is what I live by. I figure if one is lucky enough to find his talent it can lead them everywhere. In my 10 plus years of being a professional artist I have been to a few states and islands and another country doing work for private collectors. From Dayton, Ohio my artwork represents me in many places that I have yet to go.

Today I welcome you to view my work.


Dayton, ohio - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment