Monday 17 March 2014

by Belinda Threeths


First African American President

Please Click On The Picture Links Below For More Information:

To See Belinda's Other Work In This Blog Please Click  <> HERE <>



Presidential





About Belinda:

This artwork is suitable for framing and designed from my soul.

As I could recall, I have always had great passion for ART. In fact, as a child my only wish for Christmas was to receive an oil/water paint set. In elementary school during summer vacations, I took extra art classes and photography which included classes on how to develop photos in the dark-room. I also attend classes in high school and became very proficient in painting with charcoal colored crayons.

Unfortunately, I was in a car accident and sustained injuries which caused me to lose enormous flexibility in the right hand wrist movement, thus I did not have the skills or the capability to create artwork that I was accustomed to providing. I thought I would never again be able to use my artistic abilities, that is, until I became interested in computers and started experimenting with different software such as desktop publishing, graphics, photo editing, website design and video application. I soon learned that these different applications enabled me to enjoy again my given artistic gifts. I worked very hard to merge all of my knowledge into comprehensive pieces. I find this so relaxing which allows me to produce such beautiful art and provide a diversity of services.

I never imagined that my love for computers would eventually lead to this. I am so grateful that I am able to create art that is inspirational, enlightening and spiritual. This experience has taught me that you can overcome any obstacle with faith and perseverance.

ADAPT. SURVIVE.


Austell, GA - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment