Friday 14 March 2014

by Brandon Coley












Treyvon

Description:

President Obama has spoken to the nation about the tragic shooting of Trayvon Martin saying, “If I Had A Son He’d Look Like Trayvon.” When I put the two pictures together, I thought the resemblance was uncanny. I originally did this illustration as a editorial cartoon for The News Argus.

The original work is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original by clicking on the picture links below.







About Brandon:

I have been adjusting my creative processes. Now, more than ever I am allowed to let my creative surges flow freely. I have been striving to integrate moments of inspiration for concept with methodical and responsive fine-tuning of form and emotion.

As a graphic designer, I consider myself to be an overall ARTIST, I find great freedom in the ability to choose any media, format, and concept that I believe can best convey idea or information.

I am interested in creating experiences of discovery in which meaning unfolds and deepens.




Winston Salem, NC - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment