Wednesday 5 March 2014

by Brian Wylie








First Order Of Business

Description:

Amidst the cheering crowd and political insanity of election night 2008, President Barack Obamas finds time to connect with the First Lady.

The original work is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original by clicking on the picture link below.

To See Brian's Work In The Michelle Obama Blog Please Click  <> HERE <>



About:

Even though I specialize in graphite, my work in fact spans a broad range of mediums, formats, meanings, and purposes. Formally a Berea native, I now reside in Richmond, KY where I work from my home studio and teach drawing classes in the summer.

I've recently joined Fine Art America and I'm excited about the possibilities. I be adding more artwork over the next few days so check back soon. Thanks for taking the time to view my work!!


Richmond, KY - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment