Friday 21 March 2014

by Carlin Blahnik

Hopeful - President - Elect

Description:

This portrait captures the youthfulness and hope of the United States of America's President-Elect Barack Obama 2008 
At this time before inauguration, President Elect Barack Obama appeared to have an air of 
hope and energy with his campaign theme of "change". 
I kept this portrait loose, suggestive of this energetic dream, but with a sense of 
the serious challenge of being President of the USA. 
******************** 
Thank you for looking at my paintings. I am honored when you "favorite", "follow", "vote", "like" me on facebook, stubleupon, googleplus, pinterest or any other social media :-) 
******************** 
All works showcased are Original art by Carlin Blahnik. Prints are available on canvas, metal, acrylic, framed, gallery and fine art greeting cards. A large selection of frames and mats are available for you to create museum-quality masterpieces of your print selections. Each purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you're not happy with your purchase, for any reason, simply return it within 30 days, and you'll receive a full refund of the purchase price. 
******************** 
Thank you, again, for your interest in my art!!! 

Please Click On The Picture Links Below For More Information:





About Carlin:

I love crisp colors and enjoy adding pizzazz when I paint. Art collectors appreciate my vibrant style. The attributes of transparency and depth of watercolor fascinate me. I enjoy adding each color to my canvas, then allow the pigments to mingle just enough to create this vibrant depth. I am self taught and continue learning with each stroke. Always painting in my minds eye. Even the most ordinary objects in daily life provide inspiration to paint, and I treasure this creative outlet.

It is a pleasure and an honor to share my art with you. Enjoy!

Work showcased is Original art by Carlin Blahnik.

Prints are available on canvas, metal, acrylic, framed, gallery and fine art greeting cards. A large selection of frames and mats are available for you to create museum-quality masterpieces of your print selections. Each print purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you're not happy with your print purchase, for any reason, simply return it within 30 days, and you'll receive a full refund of the purchase price.

Many of my Original Paintings are available for purchase. This info is found on the image page. All Originals are painted with Artist quality watercolor paint on 100% cotton acid-free Arches paper. I do my best to ensure the computer image reflects the original. Since computer screens vary, I offer a 7 day return policy. I want my collectors to enjoy their purchase for generations.

Feel free to contact me with questions or comments. I enjoy hearing from admirers of my art!


Volente, TX - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment