Wednesday 19 March 2014

by ChrisMoses Tolliver


Cause And Effect

Description:

CAUSE AND EFFECT In a time where segregation we could no longer stand, rose a man- A man that Caused a movement for change and, for the civil rights of all people Once again we stand as a nation for Change-- CAUSE AND EFFECT - Barak Obama and Martin L King Jr. by ChrisMoses Tolliver

The original work is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original by clicking on the picture link below.



About ChrisMoses:

ChrisMoses Tolliver SELF TAUGHT ARTIST

CMT’s Collection
Bringing the canvas to life

CMT’ s Collection is Fine Art produced by a young diverse artist, me ChrisMoses Tolliver. I feel that all my art comes from the soul. Every piece has a story behind it. No matter if it’s a picture of a celebrity, family member, friend, or scenery they all have a certain way of expressions. I believe that there is never a perfect painting. No matter how hard we try we can only stretch our minds so far, I say this because I am an artist. Every painting I do I truly believe that I can do better on the next one. So, I can’t say that every one is perfect, but when I put my signature on it I believe its pretty good.

Getting To Know A little about ChrisMoses Tolliver:

First, I want to start off by saying I’m young, smart, God fearing, wise, dedicated, hard working, multitalented, and an open minded knowledge seeker always searching for ways to make me a better person.

Growing up as a young black male I have seen and been through more things than one can even imagine, I guess that’s why all my art consist of life. I specialize in portrait oil paintings. I feel that every picture given to me to paint is a reminder of life and how that person is or was. I paint with oils so that every picture I do will last a lifetime. This way one can always remember that smile or frown captured at that perfect moment in time.

Art to me is like fishing or hunting but in my field of work the canvas is the prey, Every time I pull out a brush and sit in front of a canvas I learn something new. Maybe a different technique, a certain color, or the right approach to lure the prey in. This is one of my many techniques to bringing the canvas to life.


Stone Mountain, GA - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment