Friday 14 March 2014

by Jason Politte













Air Force One - Mcdonnell Douglas - Dc-9

Description:

This McDonnell Douglas DC-9 has performed as Air Force One on numerous occasions throughout it's service history to the United States of America. Here, it soars gracefully through the air to the next destination.

This is a plane formerly used as Air Force One but served as one of the planes that Michelle Obama used on a regular basis before the jet was retired. 

Photograph Courtesy of Jason Politte

Please Click On The Picture Links Below For More Information:





About Jason:

As a boy, I remember always loving to play around with cameras. Today, I still love playing with cameras, although I do believe my skills have improved since then.

I didn't truly take photography seriously until 1999 when I began chasing storms and tornadoes across Arkansas and the Great Plains. I chased until 2008, and during that time, I was priveledged to witness and capture on both video and film some astounding sights.

With the rising costs of gas and lodging, storm chasing just got too expensive, and that also led to me shelving my camera for a couple of years. After the purchase of a DSLR in 2010 though, my interest was rekindled, and today, my camera goes just about everywhere with me. I love the creativity of photography - the capturing of a moment in time as seen through the viewfinder and how the entire mood of a photo can change with simple composition change or a slight exposure adjustment.

I currently reside in Conway, Arkansas with my wife Karen and our dog Kaylee. My work has been published in Popular Photography and other magazines, textbooks, travel guides, novels, and calendars such as Weather Guide. I've also exhibited by invitation at the Department of Human Services complex in Little Rock.


Conway, AR - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment