Tuesday 18 March 2014

by Jennifer Page











Pray For Obama

Description:

Pray for Obama~ 

I had a vision back in June of 2009' This was it. It was to now pray for a President that I did NOT vote for. I was convicted to pray becuase he was now in charge of the nation I live in. But what gave some hope, is that if many believers banned together to uplift him and pray, than God could change his heart. 
The Angel is called Swift. And swiftly takes action to the prayers made for him. 
( Yeshua ) Jesus also is praying for him in heaven and calls us to pray for him instead of the grumbling to which I'm guilty of doing. 

Scripture related to praying for those who have authority over us:
Pray for All People 

2 First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, 2 for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way.This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior.. 1 Tim 2:1-3 

Please Click On The Picture Link Below For More Information:







About Jennifer:

Hello My Name is Jennifer Page, I’m a Self taught Christian Artist. I paint both digitally and traditionally as well as some photography. My main focus is illustration with a thematic element of Spirituality. I have a passion for painting Bible based art. Prophetic Art,Abtract art, and Christian Symbolism. My art is one way I spend time with God ~ and He speaks to me and my heart’s desire is for others to hear and see how God Loves them.

My art is worth more than just a wall ornament; it’s also a great tool to share the gospel and God’s heart for His people. I have a gallery collection made up of a variety of pieces which will look very nice hanging on your wall, or in a waiting room, church, even a hotel room. I also do some custom work such as book covers, church banners, and more.

Also, contact me for mission opportunities and fundraising All sold goes to support missions. Supporting ~ Iris ministries

May you be blessed as you see His heart displayed for you. ~Jen Page

Contact me for more information if you want to use any of my art pieces for church web, blog site, and more. ~ Must obtain permission first by me ~ Artist Jennifer Page before use of any images other than the purchased piece. No reproduction is permitted of the purchased piece unless given permission by Artist Jennifer Page. All images ©2006-2014 Jennifer Page. All rights reserved. Copying and/or distributing these images without my permission is strictly prohibited.


Anaheim, CA - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment