Saturday 19 April 2014

by Julie Fischer


Obama

Description:

The original work is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original by clicking on the picture links below.




About Julie:

I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from UW-River Falls. My major studio is painting and my minor studio is fibers, but I do enjoy digital photography as well.

I feel the best advice I can give to any fellow artist is to create with confidence and accept your weaknesses. When you overcome these two things, you will be able to develop your own personal style; which is what being an artist is all about. Avoid cliche', 'first instinct' ideas; take it a step or two further and truly push yourself to develop versatile content.

I want to create things that haven't been seen before.

My favorite artists include Egon Schiele, Frida Kahlo, Francis Bacon, Janine Antoni, and Lucien Freud.


Minneapolis , MN - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment