Saturday 19 April 2014

by Steve A Rhoden



Obama / Mandela

Description:

A picture of current President Barack Hussein Obama & former South African president Nelson Rolihlahia Mandela. Obama continues to fight for the rights, freedoms, and justices of the American people. Mandela fought against the racist system of apartheid in South African to bring South African people together.


The original work is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Fine Art America secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original by clicking on the picture link below.

To See Steve's Work In The Michelle Obama Blog Please Click  <> HERE <>



About Steve:

Hello. I am a regular working class man from 9 to 5. In addition to my regular job, I enjoy drawing pictures which includes cartoons, caricatures, still life as well as commercial drawings. I am into various forms of handicrafts which includes pottery making out of clay, as well as sculptures. I also make various items from newspapers called paper mache using a compound called wheat paste. I also make toothpick sculptures out of toothpicks. I also make pin cushioned chairs and small all purpose boxes out of the wooden clothespins with the iron piece in the middle to hold them together. I also make paper kings and queens out of your regular construction paper along with other items. Drawing cartoons and caricat- ures is one of my innate abilities from my early childhood years. My strongest concentration right now have been in the drawing of cartoons and caricatures. Some of my drawings are now being featured on various websites. I continue make money here and there from time to time from various art pieces and items. I am a college educated man who is very close to receiving a degree whenever I can get it of course. I have taken a multitude of art courses throughout my kindergarten to my college years, but I have never majored in any specific discipline in the world of art. I am also a photographer of a multitude of miscellaneous photographs. Some of these photographs are in color as well as black and white. I was born and raised in Champaign, but have lived in Chicago for the past 22 years from September 17, 1981.


Urbana, IL - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment