Sunday 20 July 2014

by Lee McCormick


Executive Decisions

Description:

Graphite pencil drawing of the 44th president of the United States ; Barack Obama

To See Lee's Work In The Nelson Mandela Tribute Blog Please Click  <> HERE <>

And To See Lee's Work In The Christian Theme Artwork Blog Please Click  <> HERE <>


Peoples Champion

Description:

The Peoples Champion * President Barack Obama vs. Willard "Mitt" Romney
"Campaign 2012"








About Lee:

Leecasso aka Lee McCormick (Visual Artist)

Taught myself to draw at the age of 3 so my love for creating things runs deep into my history. My talents have been developed over the past almost 50 years, which I would be described as a self-taught mixed medium painter (relating to painting), illustration, graphic design are both in my skillset as well. However, in 2007 after being out of school for 30 years I enrolled in school by way of the internet at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online and began getting a more formal education. Majoring in Media Arts and Animation, I have maintained a 3.6 gpa all the way up to my 6th Quarter Review in which I recieved an (A) grading. I have studied courses in everything from Anatomy to Physics to 2d animation to Life Drawing to 3d modeling. I currently can work with most Adobe Creative Software products, as well as Autodesk Creative Software products. I can create 2d characters, special effects, motion graphics, 2d animation, 3d animation, some flash animation and of course I can draw just about anything freehand. I also enjoy painting using mixed mediums, including oil, acrylic, enamel, pastels, or whatever else comes into the picture.


Lee McCormick

No comments:

Post a Comment