Tuesday 30 September 2014

by Sandra Jones


Obama's Thoughts

Description:

This is an acrylic painting of President Obama at the beginning of his presidency.
Please Click On The Picture Link Below For More Informaion:



About Sandra:

Hello, I am Sandra Cherry Jones. I am a sculptor and a painter. I have loved to draw and paint for as long as I can remember. At first it was just a past time that I enjoyed but in 1999 there was a call for artists to enter a local art show. I entered the show and sold my first painting, I have sold my work every since. A few years ago I fell in love with another art form, making sculptures of polymer clay. My art is mostly inspired by images of my state North Carolina. If you would like more information please contact me.


Washington, NC - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment