Wednesday 1 October 2014

by Kelvin James


Yes We Did

Description:

Obama the first black president of the united states.




Please Click On The Picture Links Below For More Information









About Kelvin:

I am a self-taught artist. Hailing from the Caribbean island of the Commonwealth of Dominica, from which my inspiration was born. Painting is my calling. I believe that we are all capable of super-hero powers when we use our God given talent. A singer uses songs, and pianist uses sounds, I use art. I learn every day from looking at life and trying to turn 3D images in my eyes into 2D. I am at peace. I put a lot of work into my paintings, I also learn something new with every one I do. I hope that you enjoy my work. Feel free to comment.


Baton Rouge, Louisiana - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment